If you are looking for fashionable shoes for affordable price, Converse is the right choice. Converse is an American shoe company founded by Marquis Mills Converse List at Malden, Massachusetts in February 1908.
They are one of the earliest pioneers in sporting and sneaker industry which greatly influences the fashion lifestyle. Many teens are entirely familiar with this brand of shoes. Emblem with its signature All-Star patch, it has been very popular in every generation with their unending evolution of style. Converse had proven that they can go to the flow of fashion trends every year as they turned a sneaker to a stylish stiletto.
Related Other American Footwear Company Crocs
Converse List All-Star shoes show up with many colors and available in styles such as high top, low top and even knee high version. If you’re thinking of your own design, you could check out their site to customize your own shoes.
The materials are made with rubber and canvas which are good option for people who really care for animal’s rights. It gives comfort and durability however you should keep a good maintenance because the sides easily get dirty since it was made with canvas.
Plus, it is not advisable to wear it in rainy days since it easily get soaked but despite of it, Converse List is long – lasting and pretty affordable. Their designs suits everyone and extremely comfortable.
Here is the full list of Converse shoe models and variants:
- Converse All American
- Converse Boot
- Converse Chuck Taylor All-Stars
- Converse Chuck Taylor All Star Remix
- Converse Chuck Taylor Classic Boot
- Converse Chuck Taylor Coated Canvas
- Converse Chuck Taylor DC Comics
- Converse Chuck Taylor Leather Slim
- Converse Chuck Taylor Military
- Converse Chuck Taylor Premiere Leather
- Converse Chuck Taylor Slim Slip
- Converse Chuck Taylor Slim
- Converse Chuck Taylor Slip
- Converse Chuck Taylor Stonewashed
- Converse CVO SE
- Converse Defcon
- Converse Pro Leather 2K11
- Converse Star Player S Shoes
- One Star Classic
- One Star Suede Low Profile