Run not only for your health, but for your soul as well! ASICS brings that sort of sensation with their very successful line of performance footwear!
Propelled by Sound Philosophy
Originally launched as Onitsuka Co. Ltd. way back in 1949, ASICS is the brainchild of founder’s Kihachiro Onitsuka’s passion in creating basketball and top performance shoes. A couple of decades later (and with the continued success and growth of the brand producing some of the most iconic shoes out of Japan), the group decided to create a new brand to focus on improved sports footwear development and production.
Such, in 1977, the ASICS Corporation was born. By following the principles as shown in its name (which is an acronym for the Latin phrase “Anima Sana In Corpore Sano” – which then means a healthy or a sound mind in a healthy or a sound body”), the brand continues to win more followers and users even as of today.
Related Other Japanese Shoe Company Full List of Mizuno Shoes
Recommended ASICS Footwear
Give your feet the best and stylish footwear they deserve today. Check out these nice ASICS shoes!
ASICS Best Sellers for Men
As one of the latest releases from ASICS, the GEL-KAYANO 26 SP brings some of the best features there is in a performance shoe. In fact, with just this single model, tons of features are available! Check out some of its key highlights below:
- Excellent Shock Absorption – this shoe’s GEL technology efficiently absorbs shock in spots where you most need protection!
- Footstrike is Noticed – ASICS has incorporated its unique GUIDANCE TRUSSTIC system to enhance the way you move your foot, from the initial strike towards the toe-off!
- Rolling it Right – knowing that foot roll tends to result to the most common foot injuries, ASICS created the DYNAMIC DUOMAX technology to get the foot motion right.
- Protect and Style – this shoe also comes with the nice FLYTEFOAM PROPEL tech, which gives you a nice bounce (and style!) whenever you’re out for a run.
Considering how it’s built, the GEL-KAYANO 26 SP is meant and suggested for individuals with a pronation rating of either neutral or over.
When it comes to long distance runs, the METARUN may just be one of the best footwear to consider. Aside from the innovative features it has, this shoe is definitely some of the stylish kicks you may ever wear on a trek. Here are some reasons to get a pair today:
- Impact will Always be Considered – the METARUN is integrated with IGS (Impact Guidance System) IGS tech for overall protection for your feet.
- Keeping it Dry and Safe – this shoe also considers moisture as a key essential to know of, especially during runs. The ortholite sockliner within manages moisture efficiently!
- The Right Fit Flows – the METARUN also incorporates ASICS FluidFit tech to adapt and conform perfectly to your foot size and shape.
- Light But Tough – the ASICS Trusstic System allows the METARUN to be light as a feather – but still able to withstand all sorts of elements out in the road.
Considering how it’s built, the METARUN is meant and suggested for individuals with a pronation rating of either neutral or over.
Get the best out of performance footwear technology with the GEL-QUANTUM 360 5 JCQ. Check out some of the best points that this jacquard shoe has to offer below:
- Midsole is Light as a Feather – this shoe incorporates ASICS SOLYTE tech for a comfy and light midsole section.
- Adjust it the Way You Like – the GEL-QUANTUM 360 5 JCQ has a removable and adjustable EVA sockliner.
- Stylish Outsole – a nice example of functional design, this shoe’s outsole incorporates AHARPLUS tech for some fine aesthetic (and protection)!
- Going the Distance – the ASICS Trusstic System means that the GEL-QUANTUM 360 5 JCQ stays comfy even during long runs.
Considering how it’s built, the GEL-QUANTUM 360 5 JCQ is meant and suggested for individuals with a pronation rating of neutral.
ASICS Best Sellers for Women
Women should go for the best when choosing running shoes. And the GEL-KAYANO 26 Platinum has some of the best features out in the track:
- Cushioned Perfectly – ASICS FLYTEFOAM tech assures of safe and comfy runs.
- GEL and Shock – no more abrupt and painful twists. The ASICS GEL tech makes everything safe and sound during runs.
- Heel Support – a heel clutching system makes the shoe stay where you want it to be.
- EVA fit – another impressive focus on getting the right fit, the EVA sockliner makes wearing this shoe such a breeze!
Considering how it’s built, the GEL-KAYANO 26 Platinum is meant and suggested for individuals with a pronation rating of neutral.
Go the distance while keeping it safe. Female runners are in for a thrill with the GEL-NIMBUS 21 S. Check out these awesome features that this shoe has below:
- Fit it Right – the ASICS GEL-NIMBUS tech makes this shoe adapt to a runner’s feet.
- No More Shock – the ASICS GEL tech absorbs and prevents painful shocks that may encountered out in the wild.
- Bounce it Good – the FLYTEFOAM tech makes running an even easier activity.
- Styled to Last – not only does it look good, but it will last even longer. The SPEVAFOAM 45 tech makes this shoe look really amazing, while at the same time making it a durable piece of footwear.
Considering how it’s built, the GEL-NIMBUS 21 S is meant and suggested for individuals with a pronation rating of either neutral or under.
Light as a cloud but as fierce as a storm, the GEL-Cumulus 20 makes each run an exciting experience. Women should definitely know about these awesome points below:
- Jacquard Look – the mesh and reinforcements not only look good in this shoe – it helps in getting that right and comfy fit.
- On Your Feet – this shoe focuses on stability with a full ground contact design.
- Guide it Right – the ASICS Guidance Line enhancement improves gait – it looks nice on the sole as well!
- AHAR to Protect – the ASICS AHAR (ASICS High Abrasion Rubber) tech makes this shoe’s outsole a tough customer.
Considering how it’s built, the GEL-Cumulus 20 is meant and suggested for individuals with a pronation rating of either neutral or under.
ASICS is truly an amazing footwear brand. For the best in running experiences, make sure to have these shoes handy!